Monday, October 27, 2008

Jahiem Is 7 Years old Today! Hooray! Hooray!

My 3rd-born grandson, Jahiem Markel Williams is 7 years old today. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida with his mama, Renatta. He is a very smart and special little boy. Although we have spoken on the fone for 7 years, we have never met. Mainly because I live in Chicago.
I pray that he will have a wonderful birthday and be blessed with many more birthdays. I pray for his mother, Renatta, who has been an exemplary mommy for my grandson. And I pray for my first-born son, Ali-david, who is Jahiem's daddy.
I am so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I think your web site might be having browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic website!

    my web-site :: celebrity news

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate infoƖ Appreciate your sharing this
    one. A must read post!

    Here is my web blog :: angry birds online spielen

    ReplyDelete